Abrasive Products For Blasting & Sealcoating
For the blasting and sealcoating industries, Faulks Bros. produces quality abrasives materials.
Blackjack Slag Abrasive
Extremely hard and sharp for excellent cutting and finish removal. Available blended with Blastox® Lead Abatement or Prevent Dust Suppressant.
• Coarse Grade applications: machinery, heavy
equipment, bridges, oil rigs, ships, mining
• Medium Grade applications: medium coating,
structural steel, stone lettering, machine parts
• Fine Grade applications: light surface rust, scale
removal, light deburring, glass etching
Bling Blasting Abrasive
Bling is an engineered blasting abrasive produced from recycled glass.
- Non-Hazardous, non-toxic and chemically inert
- Bling dust is classified as nuisance dust, as it contains less than 1% free silica
- Eliminates risk of airborne carcinogens
- Completely sterilized
- Can be used in wet blasting and dry blasting equipment
- Contains virtually no heavy/toxic metals identified by OSHA
- Reduces embedment issues
- Dust is translucent so visibility and productivity increases
- Estimated 5 pounds of product per square foot of surface
Industrial Sand Products
Our Flint Silica Industrial Sand products are cleaned, washed, and dried. Precision-fractionated to optimum particle sizes.
All products are available delivered in bulk, 3,000-pound super sacks, 100 pound bags, and 50 pound bags.
2340 Coarse Grade 4560 Fine Grade
• Great for structural fill • Aggregate for mortar mixes
• Sidewalk traction sand • Use for concrete mixes
• Play sand • Locomotive traction sand